Please take a few minutes to read the details below as it contains some very important information vital to a safe and enjoyable holiday.
1. Accidental Damage Deposit: On arrival at our Guesthouse you are required to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit of 500€ per rider (preferably in cash) to cover damages to any of the motos or equipment. This will be returned in full at the end of your tour, provided no damage has been caused. Most of us have dropped our bikes at some stage of our riding career and we have found Enfields to be very forgiving in this respect. Minor damage can sometimes be fixed easily in-house but sometimes it can not. If any of the motos or equipment is damaged and cannot be repaired in this manner, unfortunately you will be liable for the cost of the repair and this will be deducted from your Accidental Damage Deposit. Thankfully this is a rarity!!
2. Airport Transfers: We prefer our guests to arrive/depart to/from the airports between 9:00am and 9:00pm (if possible, around midday). Due to the logistics involved there will be one airport transfer per day, (maximum two). Normally when we have guests arriving on separate flights we try and liaise with them when booking flights, this way no-one has an unacceptable length of time to wait at the airport for the next members of the group to arrive. We do understand that sometimes this is not possible but unfortunately double runs to the airport and transfers before 9:00am or after 9:00pm will incur an additional surcharge of 50€. Airport transfers are only provided for guests participating in tours of five days or more (at least three riding days), if your holiday is for less than five days the additional surcharge will also apply.
3. Driving Licence, IDP and Passport Requirements: All riders must be in possession of a valid (category A) motorcycle licence for at least two years, be over 25 years of age and have experience riding on twisty roads, ideally in mountainous terrain.
Please check with your home country if it is necessary to have an Internationl Driving Permit for Spain and also check your passport is valid for the duration of your holiday. Enfield Classic Moto Tours (also refered to in this document as OUR, WE, US, OURSELVES ) do not accept responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport requirements.
Citizens of the following countries do not require a visa to enter Spain: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela.
So far, as a result of the EU referendum (Brexit) there has been no changes to the rights and status of UK passport holders wanting to enter Spain.
4. Travel/medical insurance: We cannot stress enough the importance of you taking out adequate (travel/medical insurance - UK Clients), (travel/medical insurance - International Clients) against cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of your holiday, loss or damage to luggage, personal liability claims against you and medical expenses arising overseas. The type of travel/medical insurance needs to be applicable to the type of tour or motorcycle you are due to ride. Should you elect not to effect suitable travel/medical insurance cover despite this advice, then you undertake on behalf of yourselves and all members of your party to indemnify both ourselves and our agents and representatives (as applicable) for any costs that arise which would otherwise have been met had such insurance cover been taken out.
5. Your Holiday Contract: When you make a booking you
undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon Enfield Classic Moto
Tours accepting any monies from you towards the booking. These conditions, in conjunction with the information set out on our website, form the agreement between ourselves, yourself
and your party.
6. Making A Booking: When you make a booking, you will be required to pay a deposit to secure your booking. A confirmation Invoice/Receipt will then be sent to you setting out the balance due, which must be paid in full (either in advance via Bank Transfer or in cash on arrival at our HQ) before any tour can commence.
7. Amendments By You: If you wish
to change your plans prior to departure, in any way and we can accept the change, these instructions must be sent to us in writing, from the person who made the original booking a minimum of
seven days prior to departure. If you are travelling within seven days and wish to change your plans in any way, we might not be able to accept the change. Please be aware some amendments
might incur a surcharge (eg. change of accommodation arrangements).
6. If You Cancel Your Booking: You
or any member of your party may cancel a tour up to thirty days before the commencement date and a full refund will be
given to you or any member of your party providing that the cancellation is made in writing by the person who made the original booking and is
communicated to us directly. Refunds are only given to the person who made the original booking.
If you are cancelling because of unforeseen circumstances, it may be possible to change the dates of your tour. (Unfortunately the above conditions do not apply to our Highlights of Granada, Classic Moroccan Tours, or any of our tours booked via third party booking agents, ie, bookmotorcycletours.com)
8. If We Amend Your Booking: It is unlikely that we will have to amend your booking. Occasionally minor changes may be made which we reserve the right to do at any time, e.g. we may need to arrange alternative accommodation for individuals, if this happens the accommodation offered will be of equal value or higher. If we make any major changes to your booking, we will advise you at the earliest possible date. All details given to you are for guidance only. You may decide whether or not to accept the change although you must let us know by return.
9. If We Cancel Your Holiday: In no case will we cancel your holiday less than 60 days before the scheduled tour date unless it is for reasons outside of our control, for reasons of safety or security. If we have to cancel your holiday we will offer you either...
A. An alternative holiday of comparable type, or...
B: A full refund of all monies paid, in either case being the only recompense which will be due to you.
10. Conditions Of Accommodation: When you book accommodation (whether provided by ourselves or not) its availability or provision is subject to the 'house rules' of the hotel or other accommodation providing or undertaking to provide such accommodation.